We are officially a quarter of the way through 2014: how is your online marketing performing? If it’s not going as well as planned, it might be time for some different strategies. Consider some of these online marketing tips from the experts:
- Keep using email. Despite the growing interest in social media marketing, email is still a trusted way of reaching out to customers and maintaining a relationship with them.
- Go mobile. With the number of smartphone users steadily increasing, it is imperative for companies to have a mobile-friendly site.
- Use videos. Youtube, Vine, Vimeo, and countless other video sharing sites are the home to literally hundreds of viral videos. Some companies, like Old Spice and Dos Equis, have already made successful advertisement campaigns on video sharing sites.
- Create content. The more content you can get onto the web, the better. Blogs, press releases, and other content pieces get your name out to a wider audience. The more people who see your brand, the more potential customers there will be.
- Engage the customers. Social media marketing is an already huge and still growing field, and there are countless examples of companies embracing social media. Twitter and Facebook are avenues in which social media managers can interact with customers, engaging them rather than simply advertising to them.
- Know your audience. Even if you have a huge budget for advertising, if you don’t know how to connect with your audience, then your money is wasted. Do your research; visit social media sites; read the things your customers are reading, and know what’s important to them. If your customers know you value their thoughts, opinions, and interests, they will be more likely to trust you and want to do business with you.
Click Online Marketing to get more information.